Looking for a job that offers career growth while being trained, great pay + benefits, job security, opportunity to work at a billion dollar advanced tech company leader in the world? If your answer is all of the above and you have Machinist experience in the Chaska MN area, this is your chance!
Morning shift: 6am – 6pm (rotating days)
Night shift: 6pm – 6am (rotating nights)
Start pay: $55K+ /year PLUS $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
What you will be doing:
- Setting up CNC machines following manufacturing instructions and running production orders.
- Programming CNC mills or lathes for first time runs utilizing CAM software or conversational programming.
- Operating hand tools, precision measuring equipment, computers.
- Operating powered machine tools such as vertical CNC mills, manual and CNC lathes, surface and centerless grinders, cup grinders, band saws, and other machining equipment.
The right candidate will have:
- 1 year of Machinist experience working with lathes and mills, ability to set up / program CNC machines or desire to learn.
- Possess math and precision measurement skills, able to read machine drawings and specifications, and knowledge of G and M codes.
- Ability to safely lift 60 pounds and comfortable working on your feet for 10-12 hour shifts.
TO APPLY: Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or TEXT at 954.354.3808
If this job is not for you, feel free to refer a friend.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 1 year
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.