salary: $15.5 - $15.5 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- Assemble, load, and/or unload materials to designated area using appropriate equipment including forklift, clamp lift, barcode readers and safety equipment
- Receive and understand material movement orders
- Cycle counting support
- Physical inventory support (non-poly and finished goods)
- Recycle support
- Repack boxes, stencil/re-label boxes, stretch wrap product, hand stack product
- Housekeeping Duties; inventory consolidation; material reclaim; scrap
- Good Standing according to the COV HR promotion policy
- 3 years’ time on the job (TOJ)
- Ability to load 30+ line item loads in 6 hrs (500cu/mh)
- Ability to unload and put-away inbounds in 4 hrs (800 cu/mh)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.