salary: $19.5 - $20 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Ensure SOPs are followed to meet Quality Standards, including but not limited to Receiving and Production SOPs
- Ensure proper use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Collaborate and communicate with upper management and operations team on Quality related issues
- Document and report all inspection results, reports all non-conformances related to specification or standard to Quality Management
- Conducting test and or inspections of products and process to evaluate quality or performance.
- Work in conjunction with production to ensure the best possible product is being produced in accordance with GMPs and internal/external specifications
- Perform visual inspection of finished product as required by procedure
- File and maintain the archiving documentations.
- Responsible for verifying that incoming products comply with documents specification, including but not
limited to, drugs, components and labels.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.