salary: $12 - $12 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Must be able to read production specifications sheets to determine job specifications
- General screenroom maintenance, including daily cleaning
- Must maintain adequate number of screens for each press to keep pace with demands
- Responsible for reporting inventory needs to production manager for required materials
- Responsible for quality control; candidate must maintain consistent screen quality by adhering to established procedures and inspection
- Must work closely with the art department to monitor new film needs
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.