salary: $16 - $19 per hour
work hours: 3:30 PM - 2 AM
education: High` School
- Set up and operate welding machines
- Read and decipher blueprints and schematics
- Connect cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse as specified
- Position work pieces together or assemble them in a jig or fixture
- May tack assemblies together
- Measure part dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.