- World Class Training
- Competitive Pay
- Plenty of Hours
- Mandatory Overtime
- Great Working Environment
- Growth Opportunities
salary: $20 - $25 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 2 AM
education: High` School
- Performing assigned product manufacturing and assembly tasks.
- Conducting quality checks on the functionality of parts and components.
- Adding finishing touches to the appearance of components.
- Optimizing production efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings as needed.
- Performing minor repairs and reporting breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Keeping equipment maintenance logs, as well as maintaining a safe and tidy work environment.
- Updating productivity records and writing incident reports, if relevant.
- Collaborating with other departments to complete production orders on time.
- Complying with internal policies and industry regulations.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.