Randstad at Tractor Supply in Franklin, KY is looking to fill a night shift position starting Mid August!
Interviews can be done remotely!!
Next day payment options!
10B: Tuesday-Friday 4:30p-2:30a $14.50/hr
10B PT: Tuesday - Friday 430pm -1030pm $14.50/hr
Address: 1111 Shive Ln Ste. 203 Bowling Green, KY 42103 Phone: 270-599-0074
salary: $14 - $15 per hour
work hours: 4:30 PM - 2:30 AM
education: High` School
1. Offload inbound merchandise, verify count and SKU, stack on pallets, label pallets, process documents, and relocate merchandise to proper location
2. Receive and process UPS inbound shipments and supply orders. Pick store supply and UPS orders and prepare for shipment
3. Move merchandise from receiving dock to proper location, process letdown sheet and re-label merchandise if necessary
4. Perform cycle counts, investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies
5. Pick orders for shipment
6. Move merchandise to staging area, verify SKU and quantity check for damage, and verify that order is complete and process documents
7. Verify merchandise order is accurate and complete, stack and wrap merchandise, load in trailer and process documents
8. Ensure job assignments are completed accurately and free of damage. Performance will be evaluated through periodic, random audits, and measured against the company accuracy standards
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.