salary: $67,000 - $67,000 per year
work hours: 4 PM - 2:30 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Maintain material levels in holding bins
- Report any shortages in yard
- Routine maintenance of conveyors and machinery
- Maintain, clean, and repair molds
- Maintain proper parts quantities in repair area
- Use front end loader to move material as needed
- Maintain shop 5S and safety standards
- Machine operator back up in case of attendance issues
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools
- Understanding of electrical repairs, hydraulic repairs, mechanical repairs
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.