salary: $62,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Current/prior working experience in a high-volume manufacturing
- Ensure that our production equipment operates at an optimal level throughout every shift.
- As a skilled professional, you'll also undertake the challenges of equipment installations, fabrication, and maintenance
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General Maintenance
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.