Our client Cole Haan located in Greenland New Hampshire is currently expanding their warehousing team. We are looking for dependable employees with a good work ethic.
All positions are Entry-Level and no experience is required. We will train you!
We have openings in multiple departments and on multiple shifts. We even offer flexible schedule options to best suite your life style. 1st shift $18 an hour Monday-Friday 7am to 330pm 2nd shift $19 an hour Sunday-Thursday 330pm to 12am
Fast Hiring Process: Apply Today, Start Tomorrow!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision available to eligible employees after waiting period
- Perks and Discount programs through Randstad (Including up to 30% off selected cellular carriers)
- Weekly Pay as well as a Daily Pay option
- Monthly Food Truck Lunches (For the Summer)
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
- Unload footwear product boxes and put away in storage locations
- Separate product cartons by status, style, and quantity
- Assist in inventory accuracy
- Provide support to all other functional areas of the warehouse when needed
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.