salary: $32 - $35 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Duration: 5 months, may extend based on performance
Shift: Hybrid model, home Monday/Friday, on site Tuesday through Thursday. Monday - Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
Pay: $32- $35.00/hr
This role has a large scope, managing purchasing records for over 16k unique part numbers, with 490 vendors. Be really detail oriented, able to manage a large amount and variety of work while reaching out to our vendors and understanding the impact of their data entry.
- Comfortable completing Excel functions such as creating Pivot Table, V-lookups, etc.; be very independent and self-motivated and capable of independently managing a large amount of data with accuracy
- Accurate coding and entry of data; Able to identify and resolve errors; Ensures SOX procedures and requirements are followed effectively
- Understands how to handle some exceptional cases
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; will be working with different parts of business: Parts and Supplies Groups, Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Line Management
- Circuit Board Assembling
- Electronic Assembling
- Problem Solving
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Order Processing
- Vendor Management
- Claims Processing
- Moving Freight
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Vendor Master
- Vendor Relations
- Vendor Programs
- Fraud Investigation
- Banking Operations
- Supply Chain
- Data Collection
- Inventory Auditing
- master data
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.