salary: $20 - $26 per hour
work hours: 6:45 AM - 7:15 PM
education: High School
• Perform Preventative Maintenance in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
• Troubleshoot tool alarms to root cause and work with team member to develop recovery plans
• Work with the Process Technician team to maximize tool uptime
• Work with Engineering to develop and execute Pre Task Plans to recover tool abnormalities
• Work with Engineering to identify and implement improvement projects that positively impact department metrics
• Wear clean room suit and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) per the SAS FAB protocol
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs (equipment) , 25 lbs (process)
• Able to stand and/or walk for 10+ hrs daily, able to climb stairs
• May perform repetitive hand and wrist motions and may sometimes have to twist and bend body
• Vision – Will be exposed to yellow lights, blinking lights
• Audio: Able to continuously work in an environment with continuous 65db
• Audio: Able to discern audible alarms
• Potential to work with materials which contain hazardous chemicals
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.