salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
4pm-Midnight - $19/hr
Midnight - 8am - $19/hr
A corrugated manufacturing industry leader currently has an exciting opportunity available for a FORKLIFT OPERATOR in Kansas City, MO! As a Forklift Operator you will load/unload trucks, supply the line and general help (lifting up to 35 lbs) around the facility.
YEAR ROUND JOB STABILITY!!
- Corrugated manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read a tape measure is required.
- Ability to work overtime and various shifts as needed (2nd and 3rd).
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging, and results driven environment.
- Highly rewarding monthly bonus program that averages $350 - $450 in ADDITIONAL INCOME per month! You are eligible for the Bonus program from your first day of employment!
- Steel Toes REQUIRED
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.