What you get:
- $1/hr. fuel premium
- Weekly pay
- Advancement opportunities
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Eligible for full-time conversion after 90 days!
salary: $15.5 - $15.5 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, or cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Apply hand or foot brakes and move levers to lock hoists.
- Move materials to and from storage or production areas by hand or using other equipment.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material needs.
- Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Attach slings, hooks, or other devices to lift materials and/or product with overhead crane/hoist and guide loads.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.