salary: $15 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Build new pumps, provide assistance in the installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and controls.
- Maintain test standards and equipment in accordance with ISO procedures.
- Know, understand, and abide by environmental policies.
- Use specialized equipment such as tape measure, band saw, hand grinders, steam cleaner etc.
- Perform basic metalworking duties such as measuring, cutting, grinding, drilling and deburring parts.
- Operate forklift to unload and handle raw materials.
- Assemble components using basic hand tools.
- Read and follow blueprints and work instructions.
- Perform a wide range of shop duties to support the Engineering Group.
- Maintain work area and equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.