salary: $52,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for making quality parts on either CNC Milling, Lathes or Swiss Turns, under a supervisor or other team members directions.
- Responsible for loading parts, operating controls, setting offsets, simple edits, changing tools , deburring and any other secondary operations required.
- Responsible for measuring and qualifying parts using all hand measuring devices and documenting measurement on control chart.
- Responsible for reading all written operating and inspection instructions specific to the job.
- Responsible for reading and interpreting blueprints as it relates to the job you are running.
- Responsible for reporting any quality, safety, equipment malfunctions, or any other issues to department manager and or supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping work area neat and organized and equipment clean.
- Required to follow all company rules and regulations, safety procedures and ISO Quality Program and procedures.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.