salary: $21 - $21 per hour
work hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Must be able to perform physical tasks, lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction. Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Basic reading, math, computer and measurement skills required.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.