salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: No Degree Required
- The setup and operation of high speed, automated computer controlled presort equipment.
- Prepare mail for acceptance by the Post Office and ensure all internal and external customer requirements are met.
- Ability to follow in-depth work instructions and keep the machine running at the optimal pace for each job.
- Monitors and is responsible for quality throughout each job. Completes all required documentation relevant to every job
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Stock Handling
- Material Handling
- Product Handling
- Moving Material
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.