salary: $23 - $23 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
Consistently works directly with production to ensure schedule/planned orders are being
executed accordingly, on time
• Communicates information and issues to peers, subordinates, and managers, etc.
• Analyzes, evaluates, and recommends material availability, delivery performance,
quality, and inventory goals
• Resolves issues with schedule adherence, supplier on-time-delivery, and quality by
engaging appropriate internal departments
• Identify and resolve issues with current and projected future backlog and service level of
finished goods by taking ownership of escalation and resolution of the issues
• Monitors the inventory of assigned products in accordance with management objectives
• Works with manufacturing planning in setting priorities for assigned supply base to meet
customer (internal or external) requirements
• Maintain planning, and other required information for assigned items in ERP system(s)
• Utilize multiple Gates’ resources and systems to conduct data analysis
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.