salary: $13 - $13 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Secures/unsecures, stacks/unstacks and loads/unloads merchandise to/from trucks, trailers, and cargo containers.
- Transfers merchandise onto rolling carts using hand trucks, pallet jacks or by hand.
- Arranges and stacks merchandise in a manner so that it can be removed easily and properly.
- Relocates carts and merchandise to staging areas where equipment operators can access them.
- Works together with a small team.
- Practices safe lifting techniques and other safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Keeps work area clean and clutter-free.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.