salary: $39,520 - $45,760 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Forklift experience
- Position involves heavy lifting, up to 80 lbs
- Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, Including a Drug Screen
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, color, etc
- Fill customers work orders for pickup
- Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on trucks as needed
- Operate forklift as needed
- Maintain warehouse - ie: materials returned to shelves properly, aisles are clean and accessible, sweeps as needed
- Follow all safety rules and policies, including all mandated safety protective equipment
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.