2nd shift: 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday, and some weekends Benefits include: Daily pay, medical, dental, vison, 401k and more. Call to apply 7173400010
salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for operating material handling equipment
- Moving, loading, unloading, picking, and counting merchandise in accordance with production standards
- Unload inbound shipments and move product to storage locations
- Efficiently stock and store merchandise in appropriate areas
- Ensure proper stock rotation
- Stand Forklift experience (6+ months out of the last 18 months)
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Comfortable working in non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Comfortable standing for up to 8 hours per shift
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.