salary: $55,000 - $58,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
What makes our Trailer Mechanic position unique?
- Guaranteed 40 hour Monday-Friday schedule
- Competitive Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k
- State of the art equipment; newest fleet in the market
- Smaller shop with lots of autonomy
- Diagnosing, servicing, and repairing all equipment as indicated on repair orders and consistent with repair standards.
- Performing safety and legally required inspections (FHWA/BIT).
- Maintaining parts and yard organization (with direction from operations management) to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- 1 year of experience working on trailers as a mechanic or technician- no diesel experience required
- Experience replacing brakes on trailers
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.