- Excellent career growth and progression
- Fun work environment- recognition, raffles, free Ramen Noodles, and much more!
- Cross training
- DAILY pay
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Bonus opportunit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Term Life and 401(k)
salary: $16 - $19 per hour
work hours: 4:30 AM - 1 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Assist maintenance work as needed.
- Make arrangements for outside service works.
- Maintain knowledge of related to maintenance matters.
- Must understand units that are used in the plant, gallons, litters, inches, meters, kilograms and pounds
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working weekends
- General Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Contract Maintenance/Renewal
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.