salary: $24.5 - $24.5 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
• Operate powered industrial lift trucks and order pickers to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment and materials
• Use a handheld scanner with a high degree of accuracy
• Load and unload trailers as needed
• Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
• Display a commitment to process excellence
• Perform inbound receiving processes
• Trained and certified in the safe operation of powered industrial lift trucks
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
• Lift 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
• Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
• Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
• Use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
• Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.