salary: $18 - $21 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Use a cherry picker forklift to place or remove large items on warehouse shelves
- Package and label items for shipment
- Keep track of shipments and product relocations within the warehouse
- Use a cherry picker forklift with a work platform to elevate workers so they can check inventory
- Follow all safety regulations
- Assist with other tasks as needed, including loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Use forklift to move material around warehouse
- This job requires bending, lifting, moving up to 50 lbs.
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Stock Handling
- Cherry Picking
- Order Picking
- Order Processing
- Product Handling
- Materials Management
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.