salary: $16 - $20 per hour
work hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Setup, operate, monitor, and maintain printing press.
- Follow work instructions on job ticket.
- Independently, perform changeover functions on equipment
- Follow quality procedures and perform product inspection as necessary.
- Achieve standards for output, waste, and quality inspection as necessary.
- Accurately complete documents at press, quality inspection signoffs on order.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Mechanical aptitude. Ability to self-motivate and be industrious.
- Ability to read, print, do Basic math.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.