salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 5 AM - 1:30 PM
education: High` School
• Working knowledge of operation of different types of process equipment with varying degrees of automation
• Comprehend and follow processes control instructions and/or formula recipes and procedures (including completing paperwork)
• Responsible for quality of products, ensuring that the correct amounts of good quality raw materials are used
• Working knowledge of all sanitary practices as they pertain to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and equipment washouts
• Coordinate with Production personnel to successfully transfer product to the packaging lines
• Preparation of raw materials for processing
• Assist in cleaning, maintaining and inventory of raw material storage areas
• Fork truck driving for retrieval of raw materials (optional; license required)
• Other duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.