salary: $22 - $22 per hour
work hours: 12 PM - 8:30 PM
education: High` School
- Pull and prepare products for culinary and production departments ensuring the exact number and types of ingredients are fulfilled; document volume decanted and delivered
- Weigh items when required; label and pack products into designated containers; verify that all items are correctly labeled before moving onto the next batch
- Perform product checks and alert management and QA of potential quality issues
- Transport completed orders and products to the appropriate staging areas via electric or manual pallet jack
- Work with team leads, supervisors, and managers to identify and expedite priorities based on internal customer requirements
- Notify management on shorts; works with inventory control and procurement to make sure shorts are filled in a timely manner; document and follow up when necessary
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Forklift (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Manual Pallet Jack
- Cold Room Environment
- Knowledge of Food Products
- Attention to Detail
- Self Motivated
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.