salary: $20 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High School
- In-depth repair and operational knowledge of all products assigned.
- Train to service products assigned.
- Expand service flexibility with tooling and repair consolidation.
- Maintain accountability for customer repairs.
- Maintain directives to improve repairs and communications.
- Provide all required reports.
- Maintain Service Management.
- Train as backup for all Depot Service and Quality Assurance.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.