salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 4:30 PM - 2:30 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Uploading and loading trucks with incoming and outgoing product
- Ensure order and inventory accuracy via established processes, including data entry and generating
- Ensure quality and temperature standards for all products are maintained during a safe transfer and
- Follows established inventory control practices to ensure all Birchwood Foods standards are met
- Maintain the facility from a sanitation and housekeeping standpoint, including cleaning, sanitizing
and storage of equipment and tools
- Ensure plant compliance to good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and HACCP
- Maintain a safe work environment adhering to Birchwood Foods policy and procedures
- Other job related duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.