salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes inbound and outbound shipments according to Fulfillment procedures.
- Helps preserve inventory accuracy by adhering to all processes and procedures that have a cause and effect on the inventory
- Processes cycle counts in the system according to mandated by the cycle count schedule
- Ensures that the returns are being processed in a timely manner.
- Prints and manages company documents according to procedures
- Performs required work in a timely manner and achieves adequate production to meet service schedules and customer commitments.
- Performs duties in a manner that promotes superior customer service and professionalism
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Other job duties as required, defined by the Supervisor/GM
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.