- 1st Shift - Day time
- $60,000-$75,000 salary range (higher salary range candidates welcome)
salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- This candidate will manage all warehouse activities on assigned shift which includes processing shipments, storage of supplies, material and equipment
- Supervise personnel engaged in transporting and loading of materials while promoting the efficient and economical use of storage and distribution
- Daily scheduling for warehouse personnel to ensure proper staffing in order to service in house customers
- Utilize continuous improvement with managers and supervisors to improve customer service to production and eliminate stock outs
- Coordinates the verifications and reconciliation of inventory accuracy and cycle counts
- Monitors warehouse team performance and keeps managers informed of performance issues
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.