salary: $45,760 - $66,560 per year
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: High` School
- Installs tools, set up auxiliary equipment and supplies, operates equipment and processes using ergonomic guidelines and best practices. Remove tool, auxiliary equipment and supplies using ergonomic guidelines and best practices.
- Starts up equipment and produces acceptable product with the use of provided documentation to shutdown per best practices and procedures.
- Interprets, identifies, and records information on job documents.
- Performs measurement of required dimensions. Produces product to meet customer requirements. Maintains adjustments to equipment, tools, and workstations. Corrects the product and processes to meet quality standards. Suggests or performs corrective actions to correct quality problems.
- Requires minimum 1 to 2 years work manufacturing related experience
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Wears required Personal Protective Equipment
- Communicates potential hazards immediately to supervisor
- Performs duties in a safe manner
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.