salary: $58,240 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
In accordance with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and company safety
and recycling guidelines, perform the following job related tasks:
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical devices on production lines and
- support equipment in a timely manner.
- Rebuild pumps and related equipment
- Train and assist all line personnel and line supervisors.
- Complete all daily preventive maintenance procedures
- Perform visual inspection on all line equipment and support equipment
- Communicate operating information and concerns to personnel on other shifts and in
- other departments.
- Participate in team meetings to evaluate and investigate process improvement
- opportunities which may impact team performance.
Complete the following paperwork quickly and accurately:
- Work Orders
- Parts Usage Report
- Parts Order Form
- Downtime Reports
- Motor Tags
- Defective Tags
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.