salary: $23 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Performs receiving, first article in process and final quality inspection of finished products in accordance with established procedures.
- Documents all instances of rejected product or raw material problems in database.
- Inspects incoming raw materials as materials are received.
- Documents appropriate information for quality inspection reports for each order.
- Creates and maintains current files for all quality related correspondence.
- Resolves customer complaints or problems regarding rejected or non-conforming product.
- Reports any unusual discrepancies or problems promptly to management.
- Suggests new testing or inspection methods to minimize inspection efforts required.
- Remains current on quality control practices and trends through publications, seminars, conferences, and related trade shows.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- First Yield Pass
- Product Inspection
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Production Control
- in-process inspection
- final inspection
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.