salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Analyzes drawings, sketches, and design data of part to determine dimension and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools, and machine speeds and feed rates, according to knowledge of machine shop processes, part specifications, and machine capabilities.
- Determines reference points and direction of machine cutting paths.
- Computes angular and linear dimensions, radius and curvatures, and outline sequence of operations required to machine part.
- Prepares geometric layout on computer-assisted drafting software to show location of reference points and direction of cutting paths.
- Designs fixturing for new parts
- Writes instruction sheet and cutter list to guide setup and operation of machine.
- Writes CNC programs for lathes
- Stay abreast of programming technology
- Manage work center work-in-process
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.