salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Scheduling drivers to make freight deliveries or collect shipments and packages.
- Communicating with customers about freight details, delivery or pickup times, and special handling requests.
- Planning pre-determined routes and accommodating route changes as needed.
- Preparing dispatch documents, as well as generating freight bills and invoices.
- Maintaining records of dispatched calls, driver routes, route changes, as well as delivery and pickup times.
- Keeping track of transportation regulations and laws to ensure that truck drivers comply.
- Reviewing drivers’ logs, including dispatched calls and arrival times.
- Monitoring truck repairs and maintenance schedules.
- Logging customer shipping schedules and complaints.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.