- Free meals, free refreshments, an on-site cafeteria.
- Free parking, a clean/safe work environment.
- Casual dress code.
- Weekly pay / direct deposit.
- Randstad representation on-site at all times.
- Overtime after 32 hours on a holiday week, and optional overtime on weekends.
salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Safely perform warehouse functions – assembling, picking-packing, production line, product handling, and customer return processing for electronic computer components.
- May perform manual lifting up to 50lbs.
- Standing for 8 hours at one time.
- The functions may include the above, but are not limited to it.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment following all policies and procedures.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.