salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
1. Package finished products per instructions from work operators
2. Build skids/ find skids outside ahead of each job to maintain maximum flow of production
3. complete papaerwork and put material away in a location and ensure that it is correct
4. inspect and package quality product
5. Keep work area clean and tidy
6. aid and assist other machines packing when time permits
7.aid and assist other machines when time permits
8. aid and assist other operators when time permits
9. Monitor supplies - let supervisor know when something is getting low
10. Let supervisor know if anything needs repaired
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.