salary: $52,000 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Assemble, boxes, containers and crates, pack goods to be shipped, and prepare identifying information and shipping instructions.
• Update status of inbound and outbound orders in ERP system (SAP),
• Contact carrier representative to obtain quotes, make arrangements, and to follow shipping instructions for shipping and delivery of materials,
• Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks, etc.
• Coordinate packing and shipping of all goods, including assembling packages, weighing them, and reporting costs
• Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods.
• Unpack and route goods to appropriate storage areas or end user
• Order shipping supplies as required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.