salary: $80,000 - $95,000 per year
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: High` School
- Troubleshoot, testing and repair manufacturing equipment which can include various electrical systems to ensure that they are working properly.
- Reads blueprints, schematics, and technical manuals, performing repairs and installation activities.
- Troubleshoot and make repairs to various brands of CNC machines.
- May be required to retrofit equipment with controls needed to improve the efficiency and performance of the devices.
- Troubleshoot and repair automated paint and anodizing equipment.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.