Do you want to join a Company founded over a century ago, yet it is the most innovating Company in the roofing industry? Join our team and you will have job security + career growth + great pay and benefits. APPLY NOW AND START ASAP!!
Monday-Friday (2:30pm - 11pm) *Availability to work OT and weekend is preferred.
What you will be doing:
- Manufacturing/assembling roofing products, by using automated technology and manual skills.
- Performing simple electrical testing of the product.
- Performing routine preventive maintenance.
- Some manufacturing data entry.
- Some assembling experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Forklift experience.
- Some soldering experience and use of torque driven tools is a plus.
- Ability to walk, lift, carry, grasp, bend, climb stairs and ladders, reach, kneel, stand for long periods of time, push, pull, lift, and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Availability to work flexible hours as necessary.
If this job is not for you, feel free to refer a friend.
- Soldering (preferred)
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.