salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
- Troubleshoot and repair high tech/cellular/radio communication based, single space parking meters
- Process paperwork associated to processing and billing equipment returned for warranty and out of warranty repair
- Document repair information such as time and parts used to repair, for billing and QC purposes
- Proactively work to streamline existing processes.
- Provide data analysis and reports to management regarding quality and recommendations on design or manufacturing changes, in order to improve the quality of our product
- Prioritize and manage workload in order to reduce the turnaround time of returned equipment.
- Must follow standard ESD procedure when handling electronic components
- Microsoft Office
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.