salary: $14 - $18.5 per hour
shift: Day shift or Night shift
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM / 6pm- 6am
education: High` School
These responsibilities are throughout the Warehouse:
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. to waist level.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and conduct repetitive motion including but not limited to standing, walking, twisting/swiveling at the waist and at the wrist and bending at the waist and at the knee.
- Must be able to tolerate flashing lights and/or strobes located throughout the labeling and printing equipment.
- Must be able to stretch arms out to shoulder height and occasionally overhead and twist, bend and/or stoop.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
- Transport finished goods to storage or staging areas with or without manufacturing equipment
- Shelving, stacking, or loading pallets and containers
- Collaborate with planners, coordinators or supervisors for warehousing and shipping duties
- Audits loading and load tally sheets for accuracy
- May operator forklift equipment, will ensure to do this in a safe manner
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Machine Operating
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.