salary: $17.5 - $17.5 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
education: High` School
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to use the provided equipment to complete the task (RF scanners).
- Ability to read and understand paperwork associated with shipping, receiving, and stocking of product.
- Provides accurate documentation with confirmed counts and product verification.
- Maintains and reports discrepancies found during receiving, stocking, order picking or shippnig such as item counts, and description, or physical condition of the item.
- Assists in the Cycle Count process by performing daily counts.
- Label product if needed.
- Perform duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or any member of the GITI management team.
- 2-3 years’ experience in shipping & receiving environment or related field. Experience with Warehouse Management Systems reach truck operation and/or RF/RFID a plus.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time on a concrete floor. Push and Pull up to 300 lbs. Lift up to 50 pounds without limitation.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.