salary: $17.5 - $17.5 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6:45 PM
education: No Degree Required
The responsibility of the Selector Forklift Operator is to:
Accurately receiving and unloading trailers, physical breakdown of merchandise, building and stretch wrapping of pallets
- Shuttling merchandise from receiving to shipping, laydown and storage areas
- Loading of product into shipping trailers
- Coordinating inbound and outbound storage freight
- Sorting and distributing pallets to be utilized within the warehouse
- Using hand held units to verify merchandise being distributed
- Operating powered equipment including: forklift, pallet jack, tugger and clamp attachments
- Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs without assistance.
- Ability to work in warehouse environment which includes heat, cold, noise, dust.
- When needed working on powered equipment for up to 8 hrs per day
- When needed standing, bending, lifting for up to 8 hrs per day
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.