salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
education: High` School
- Read work orders and issue material from computerized inventory systems to produce customer orders.
- Unroll, lay out, or mount rubber, vinyl, or sponge materials onto cutting tables using assisted lift techniques.
- Use a ruler or T-square to measure and mark materials.
- Use box cutters and beveling knives to cut materials according to order specifications.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards (in designated work areas).
- React positively to change.
- Able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment.
- Able to work overtime as necessary.
- Prior experience cutting of materials is highly desired.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- Knowledgeable of computer operations.
- Good interpersonal skills to work in a positive manner in a team atmosphere.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, high-energy individual who can multitask as necessary.
- Ability to work overtime as requested.
- As part of the team, all team members should have a willing attitude to assist in other areas as needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.