- Sunday- Thursday (includes 2 Fridays a month)
- Every Saturday OFF
- 10pm - 6:30am
- You bring the positive attitude and we'll garuantee the training
- Randstad offers full Benefits
- Weekly Pay!
- Daily Pay Options!
- Eligible for $3 raise in 30 days!! (based on attendance and work ethic)
salary: $11.9 - $11.9 per hour
work hours: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
education: High` School
- Builds vinyl doors and frames. Use of hand tools such as drills, screwdrivers, saws, vertical welders, corner cleaners, double miter saws, etc., as well as milling machines prefferred but we will train.
- Identifies and tags material according to inspection guidelines.
- Fit and assemble components.
- Performs all general production work as required.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.