1st Shift: (5am-1:30pm, M-F) $18+/hr
2nd Shift: (2:30pm-1am, M-Th) $19.50+/hr
Address: Plymouth, MN 55447
salary: $18 - $21 per hour
work hours: 5 AM - 1:30 PM
education: High` School
- Ensures consistent operation of assigned machines. Maintains and monitors operation of
equipment and tooling. Includes loading material into machine per standard work instructions
- Uses in-process inspection equipment to inspect workpieces per print specifications
- Inspects workpieces following print specifications using in-process inspection equipment
- Measures parts to ensure specified tolerances, using gauges, rulers, micrometers, protractors
and other precision measuring equipment
- Follows work instructions for operation of assigned machines. Completes actions as assigned to
support Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost targets
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.